Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Nightingale

The band broke up because I couldn't bear Rotten anymore because he was an embarrassment with his silly hats and his, like, shabby, dirty, nasty looking appearance.
-Sid Vicious


I have recently discovered how obsessed I am with military/band style jackets. My friends in marching band complain about their shakos and jackets often, but I truly love band uniforms. Perhaps because I don't have to wear them? Either way there is something admirable of an individual in uniform. Military style jackets can be clean-cut and add an extra affect to a wardrobe & append a little splash of edginess to an outfit.

John Lennon

The Beatles (Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band)


1 comment:

  1. I have a scarlet wool military jacket that I bought ages ago, and I LOVE it. Military jackets are awesome.

    ReplyDelete